TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below practices may be changed, so please review whenever you visit the site to make sure that you understand any changes and how any personal information you provide will be used.
CLASSES AND SESSIONS
- Please arrive at least 5mins before the class is scheduled to start, to be ready and settled on your mat at the class start time.
- If you arrive after the class start time I reserve the right to refuse you access to the class and to give your place to another student who’s on the waiting list. In which case I return your class credit to your account for you to use another time.
- WAITING LIST for classes – only available in-studio – first come first served
- Please note that I may need to change, alter or occasionally cancel my class timetable as needed.
- I cannot offer refunds.
Class Cards/Drop In
- All bookings to be made/paid for in advance via my booking system which can be accessed here: https://evejuniper-yoga.as.me/
- x6 Class Passes are valid for 10 weeks from date of purchase.
- x10 Class Passes are valid for 16 weeks from date of purchase.
- Drop in sessions are valid for 1 month after purchase (24hour cancellation)
- Drop In sessions and Class Passes are non transferable and cannot be shared.
PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS
- I require full advance payment for one to one classes.
- Please let me know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend, so we can cancel or reschedule the session.
- If you need to cancel within 24 hours notice of the arranged session time, you will be liable for the full session credit.
- I do not offer refunds for private one to one classes.
Any unprotected E-Mail communication over the Internet is, as with communication via any other medium (e.g. cellular phones, post office mail), not confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
LINKS / SOFTWARE
Links from or to websites outside the Site are meant for convenience only. I do not review, endorse, approve or control, and am not responsible for any sites linked from or to this Website, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and I will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and I am not responsible or liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading the software. Use of any downloaded software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is provided with the software.
PAYMENT FOR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Payment via cash, pay pal or bank transfer in Pounds Stirling. All Credit Cards will be processed in Pounds Stirling at the time of payment. I am not responsible for any fees, charges, exchange rates or additional charges levied by individual financial institutions or Credit Card companies.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists (which you can unsubscribe from any time through mailchimp our mail service provider).
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
The information you submit will always be treated in the strictest of confidence. We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is never provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
This site may contain referral links to products or services I use, enjoy, or recommend. This means I may earn a small commission if you purchase a product via one of these links.
My number one goal is to serve YOU. I only recommend products/services that I trust and believe will help you in your success.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.